Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
Tarball
...just beat what is arguably the best team in the whole goddamned hockey league tonight!  W00T!

xdnbxbaybeex
Well its about friggin time!!!

Im in disbelief at their stats this far into the season.  Never in my wildest dreams would have imagined they would be struggling with the team they had.  Gonchar should be back soon, thankfully.  

LETS GO PENS!!!!

Tarball
Yeah, he's healthy now.  They're letting him decide when he'll come back, but I'd be very surprised if we don't see him on Saturday against the Leafs.  Thank you Jeebus.

They looked fucking great tonight.  We actually outshot them I think, which is rare as hell for us, especially considering we were against the (I think) #6 team in the league on shots against.

xdnbxbaybeex
I do believe you are right.  

Whens the last time THAT happened?!   Theyve been too busy shooting the puck around for months trying to make shit look pretty instead of firing repeatedly at the net.  It makes me so mad watching!!!

NCBST2002
What do you guys think about them firing Therrien? Im thinking the timing was stupid.  It not completely his fault they cant put the puck in the net.  I mean sometimes I question why he has the lines the way he does, but still

junglejake
yea i dont get the firing of him either. he took them to the Stanley Cup last year... maybe there was some disagreements between him and the execs...

J
or maybe he hasn't been doing his job as an NHL coach and utilizing some of the best players in the game correctly?  Aren't the penguins supposed to be awesome?

br1x3n
man i love hockey =] well.... i more so just like random fights.  so in my book hockey is a pretty kick ass sport. i'm glad to see we've got a sweet team this year ^^

boxing is hella sweet as well

::feels special::
satan
COACH MIKE IS GONE....booted off the island.

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
GodMode
you can not cross Satan!

rukkus
Tied up in the third!!!!!1

GodMode
Got rid of the wrong frenchmen, marc andre tabernac

esbeekay
they got beat by the islanders

i dont even know what else to say

xdnbxbaybeex
Therrien = GONE.

Im still not sure how to feel about this.  Dont think he got a fair chance but R.S. obviously has some sort of method to his madness...I would think anyway...

Im super disappointed in this season.  I had high hopes.   Pshht.

pablo814
Premium Member
The Penguins have a couple more seasons b4 they are true powerhouses IMO...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
IWannaBeTheDj
Post from pablo814The Penguins have a couple more seasons b4 they are true powerhouses IMO...
True that. They are a really young team give them some time to grow up and bam! Fuck the red wings the pens are gonna be the shit.

xdnbxbaybeex
Theyre never going to be a powerhouse without some stability in coaching and consistency in their 4 lines.   I hope whoever fills the position is able to do that.  I grew up goin to the Stanley Cup Finals games w/Lemieux and Jagr.  Id like to be able to see them win another one w/Crosby and Malkin.

LETS GO PENS!

satan
Post from xdnbxbaybeexTheyre never going to be a powerhouse without some stability in coaching and consistency in their 4 lines.   I hope whoever fills the position is able to do that.  I grew up goin to the Stanley Cup Finals games w/Lemieux and Jagr.  Id like to be able to see them win another one w/Crosby and Malkin.

LETS GO PENS!
ahhh those were the days
I remember being one of the guys caught by channel 2 dancing on t0p of one the PAT buses Lol..
I was in high school back then..

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Tarball
Holy shit, how bout that 3rd period?  That was crazy.  And the Habs continue their steady decline!  Hahaha!

Doubleset
Unfortuantley without a small miracle, we dont have a shot at the playoffs

xdnbxbaybeex
Post from satanahhh those were the days
I remember being one of the guys caught by channel 2 dancing on t0p of one the PAT buses Lol..
I was in high school back then..
High school?  Man I was like....11 lol.  Thats pretty sweet though.  LETS GO PENS

Tarball
Sweet baby Jeebus, that was too close!  I thought we were going to blow another 2 point lead.  Crosby's goal in the 3rd when Biron came out of the net and dropped the puck was PRICELESS!  2 more points for us!

NCBST2002
Post from TarballSweet baby Jeebus, that was too close!  I thought we were going to blow another 2 point lead.  Crosby's goal in the 3rd when Biron came out of the net and dropped the puck was PRICELESS!  2 more points for us!
Haha that was a beautiful goal...wasnt gonna lie thought we might blow it.

FreakLove
Nice fuckin win!

LETS GO PENS!

Lolli is a hooker
xdnbxbaybeex
omgz.

WIN!  GO PENS!!!

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout